Friday, April 30th, 2021

Italy again bans arrivals from Bangladesh

Friday, 30 April 2021 | 3:30 am | 58 times

Italy again bans arrivals from Bangladesh

Italy has again banned arrivals from Bangladesh amid a worsening coronavirus situation.

Health ministry of Italy has issued a statement in this regard, the Bangladesh embassy in Rome said on Thursday (April 29).

According to the health ministry of Italy, travellers who have stayed or transitioned through Bangladesh in the past 14 days will be prevented from entering Italy. The country’s health minister signed the executive order.

The statement further said that this step has been taken in the context of deteriorating situation in Bangladesh and India.

Earlier on Sunday, the country’s health ministry banned arrivals from India.


Recent  
Popular  
Facebook Page